Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Part-time NCE Programmes of Tai Solarin College Of Education for 2022/2023 Session.
TASCE Part-time admission form ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
FOR NCE PART-TME PROGRAMMES
Course Available (Ijebu-Ode Study Centre)
- Business Education (Double Major)
- Economics/Social Studies
- Political/Social Studies
- Primary Education (Double Major)
Candidate seeking admission into the above listed Programmes must possess any of the following:
- NECO/ SSCE /WASCE /GCE ‘O’ LEVEL Credit in Five (5) Subjects in not more (2) sittings including English & Mathematics
- Five (5) Credits or Merit in Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TCII) including English and Mathematics with merit in two (2) Subjects relevant to the course of study in not more than two sittings.
- Associateship Certificate in Education (ACE) awarded by an approved institutions in Nigeria or abroad is also an acceptable qualification.
- WAEC (Commercial) or RSA stage II with passes in (5) subjects at not more than two sittings :three (3) of which must be at credit level
- City and Guilds/ WAEC Technical Certificate / Federal Craft Certificate (FCC) with at least (3) credit in Mathematics, English and two other subjects.
- National Technical Certificate / National Business Certificate (NABTEB) with 4 credits at once (1) sitting.
Apply Now For TASCE Part-time admission form 2022/2023