ABU Post-UTME 2021 /DE registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, screening dates, and other relevant information for the 2021/202221 academic session are out. The cut-off mark is 180. The cost is N2000. The registration period is September 13th – October 3rd, 2021. See full details below;
ELIGIBILITY TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Only candidates with UTME Score of 180 and above are eligible to register for the Screening Exercise, while Direct Entry Candidates are required only to pay a screening fee as well as upload a scanned copy of their GCE Advanced Level, IJMBE ‘A’ Level, NCE or Diploma results.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as registration fee for the screening exercise.
Payment to be made via REMITA using the Option of POS (Point of Sale) at designated offices within the Campus, online payment OR by printing the REMITA RETRIVAL REFERENCE (RRR) slip and proceeding to any Bank
Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment.
SCREENING SCHEDULE FOR BOTH 2020/2021 & 2021/2022 CANDIDATES
The screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as indicated below.
1. 4th October, 2021(Monday) – Faculty of Social Science
2. 5th October, 2021(Tuesday) – Faculty of Engineering & Environmental design
3. 6th October. 2021(Wednesday) – Faculty of Education & Law
4. 7th October, 2021(Thursday) – Faculty of Agriculture,Pharmaceuticals science, physical science, life science and veterinary medicine
5. 8th October, 2021(Friday) – ABU Business School (Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Banking&Finance, Economics, Marketing & Insurance) Administration, Arts
6. 9th October ,2021(Saturday)v-v college of Medical Sciences (Medicine, Dental Surgery Radiography, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing, Human Anatomy and Human Physiology)
Candidates are required to come along with their original JAMB printout.
Those that have registered for the 2020/2021 session need not register again.
Any UTME/DE candidate who fails to REGISTER for the Screening Exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University