Have you been searching for the procedures on How To Know If Your WAEC Result Has Been Uploaded or confirm If your WAEC Result Was Uploaded On JAMB Portal? How Can I Check My O’Level Result?
If Yes, this post is for you. I’ll show you how to confirm your WAEC results on JAMB Portal so as to be sure if it was successfully uploaded or not.
How To Know If Your WAEC Result Has Been Uploaded
Below are the steps to check your WAEC O’level result on CAPS.
- Go to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./.
- Activate Desktop Site On Your Browser via Settings Options
- Login With Your Email and Password
- Click on ‘CHECK ADMISSION STATUS”.
- Click on ‘ACCESS MY CAPS’.
- Click on ‘MY O’LEVEL RESULT” to confirm if your WAEC Result is uploaded.
- Finally, check if your WAEC Result has been uploaded.
Please note that your School cannot process admission for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘AWAITING RESULT”.
How To Upload WAEC Result On JAMB Portal Using Phone
Here Is How To Upload Your WAEC Result
Snap Your WAEC Result And Send
Provide your JAMB profile code, full name and reg Number.
Make Payment of 2,000 Naira.
Finally, wait for your WAEC result to be uploaded in under 5 mins.
All the best as you know How To Know If Your WAEC Result Has Been Uploaded.